Title

Title

Tuesday, July 21, 2015

Summer Shopping

It is time for a little summer shopping. 
Join us for our annual online shop hop. Here is how it works.
Make an online purchase before the end of July and receive 
our recent Shop Hop goodie bag. It includes:
Prairie Queen  block pattern
Kaufman sunflower yellow batik fat quarter
and Our Dresden Sunflower quilt and pincushion pattern
(perfect for your sunflower yellow fat quarter)
If your purchase is $25.00 or larger you will
receive our new Temecula Quilt Co Tote Bag Free.
Here are a few of the new items we have added to the website.
Our newest collection booklet T is for Tiny.
It features 6 tiny quilts approximately 7" x 10"
This clip is perfect for displaying your Tiny quilt collection.
 Finished Quilt 65" x 81"
This bundle is perfect for fussy cutting Little Gems
Finished Quilt 51" x 54"
Our quilt featured on the cover of the 2009 Quilt Sampler Magazine
is back in print and ready for you to create a scrappy classic.

**NOTE**
If you placed an order over the weekend I will be including it in our 
Online Shop Hop and all the goodies that apply will be on there way to you. 
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 
Please be patient with us (and by us I mean me) I will get your order
in the mail as soon as possible. Thanks.

5 comments:

  1. Your Back to School Sampler quilt is one of my favorites from the Shop Sampler issues. I think I might need to move it to the top of the UFOs stack.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I placed an order yesterday. Sooo glad I am included! Yea! Love your shop!

    ReplyDelete

  3. Thanks a million. I never knew how to do that. Very detailed and help post!
    software development

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have this mag and the reason I kept it is because of the pattern i love this one!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those are so beautiful. All of the women in my family are majorly into quilting. I have actually never sat down to learn and I feel like I really need to. It is just one of those things that gets put on your never ending list of things that you should learn, do or go. I will get there eventually.

    Jane Osborne @ Customer Finder Marketing

    ReplyDelete